Nowadays, most of the Banks in Nepal are providing fone loan or the bank loan directly from their mobile banking app. Without any hassle or with those bulky documentations, you can easily apply for such bank loan directly from their Mobile Banking App. Today we will step by step guide on how to apply bank loan from mobile banking app in Nepal. To show such demo proof, we have taken NRs. 50,000 bank loan directly from the mobile banking app by Nabil Bank nBank APP.
One of the loan products offered by Nabil Bank is the Fone Loan. This loan is specifically designed to help individuals purchase mobile phones or other electronic devices or to meet your daily minor expenses. The Fone Loan is a convenient and hassle-free way to finance, as it offers a quick and easy application process, competitive interest rates, and flexible repayment terms or EMIs (Equated Monthly Installment).
To be eligible for a Fone Loan from Nabil Bank, you must meet certain criteria, such as being a Nepali citizen, having a steady source of income, and having a good credit history. The loan amount you can receive will depend on your income and other factors, and you will need to provide documentation such as your citizenship certificate, income proof, and other relevant documents to support your loan application. But such documents are already with the bank prior to your banking application in previous days during bank account open.
Steps To Apply Bank Loan From Mobile Banking APP in Nepal:
- Install, open and login to your nBank Mobile Banking APP.
- Tap on bankloan.
- There you will be shown with the total loan you can apply. Here, in our case it is shown as NRs. 59,000.
- Input the amount not bigger than shown. Here, we are about to apply for NRs. 50,000
- Proceed and select your EMI date or the date that you can pay for the EMIs.
- If you are okay with all the calculations shown there, then you can proceed and scroll down to apply the terms and condition.
- After apply, the loan amount will be credited on your main Bank Balance.
- You have successfully applied for the hassle free bank loan from the nBank Mobile Banking app by the Nabil Bank.
Video tutorial on how you can apply for the hassle-free bankloan by Nabil Bank:
Congratulations. You have applied for the hassle free bank loan from the nBank Mobile Banking app by the Nabil Bank.